Altitude Sickness? Let Access Records Management help you down the mountain.
Are you storing records and data with a national document management company and the service fees continue to soar higher than the tallest mountain?
- Has your national offsite data storage vendor been hitting you with higher storage rates, poor untimely service, and unreasonable surcharges?
- Does it seem your storage vendor only has their best interests in mind?
- Have they raised the retrieval and permanent removal fees to where you feel stuck with this vendor?
Consider making the switch to a local woman owned small business that offers clients many cost effective document management solutions that will add value to the entire records lifecycle for your business.
When you partner with Access Records Management of Kansas City, you will encounter a knowledgeable staff that truly values your business. We want to help grow your business by providing reasonable priced document management solutions. Our data management prices are typically 25% cheaper than our national competitors.
We will Exceed your Expectations by providing exceptional customer service.
- We handle all the dirty work like physically moving the records, file indexing, the barcoding of storage boxes, etc. Data is easily trackable in our database and we provide you easy to Access to your records.
- Pick-ups and deliveries of files or storage boxes will be done quickly and efficiently.
- Files are available as needed 24x7x365. Stored hard copy records can be scanned, encrypted, and sent electronically thru ftp, or email.
- When your hard copy records or files have met their retention period, and need shredded, current clients get a reduced price for bankers boxes being shred In- house.
- All employees must pass background, credit, and drug tests.
If you’re ready to GET OFF THE MOUNTAIN, then please call or click today (816) 331-7200.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!