Microfiche Scanning Services
Access Records Management is a leading provider of Microfilm & Microfiche Conversion services to the greater Kansas City area. Our service bureau helps companies of all sizes convert from film or fiche to digital images in TIFF, PDF, or many other formats.
Our Microfiche conversion services allow your organization to take advantage of the most advanced microfiche digitization and data capture technologies in the marketplace.
We are pleased to offer our clients seeking production microfiche scanning a high precision digital camera that captures the entire page in one shot for improved archival quality images in grayscale or bitonal.
- Utilizes a 15 megapixel camera to capture images
- Enhanced Quality
- 12-Bit dynamics detects the most minor of changes in contrast
- Overview camera captures the entire fiche ensuring NO missed images
- Entire Fiche & header capture included for QC and indexing purposes
Benefits of Converting Microfilm/Microfiche to Digital
- Multiple users can access images at the same time over a network or in a cloud Document Management Repository .
- For greater search capabilities and complete document process management, these images can be OCR’d to provide full-text search ability within the contents of the document.
- Scanned images can be printed, faxed, or emailed with ease
- You can eliminate that outdated MicroFilm or MicroFiche Reader and save time on image retrievals .
To learn more about our Microfiche Conversion services, please call 816.331.7200 or fill out the form on this page.